Wear what the pros wear. The Original Cymbal Gloves by Seavine protect the skin, facilitate visuals, and all purchases supports The Cymbal Scholarship.
- 4-way stretch spandex for comfort and sleekness. It’s like silk for athletes. Feel great and look great with your Seavines.
- Protect your skin. Seavine gloves are longer than traditional cotton gloves and protect your skin in two ways. Firstly, they cover the wrist so cymbal straps don’t burn the skin. Secondly, covering the forearm prevents brass poisoning from your cymbals.
- Durability. Our gloves are designed to last way longer than cotton gloves, reducing waste for everyone and inventory keeping for directors.
- Advanced visuals. Because the straps glide over smooth spandex rather than skin, our gloves allow for more visual creativity. Push the boundaries of what’s possible!
- Support The Cymbal Scholarship. The proceeds of Seavine sales fund The Cymbal Scholarship. Thanks to you, we’ve given away more than $25,000 in DCI and WGI scholarships.
- Quality products manufactured in the USA.
- 100+ colors. Why do traditional gloves only come in black or white? We don’t know either. Seavine gloves come in virtually any color, so you can match any skin tone or colour palette.
- Don’t see your color here? Pick “other” and specify the colour in the Order Note in the shopping cart. Please note that there is a 5-pair minimum for these custom colours.
Washing instructions: wash in cold water with like colors and hang to dry.